- Customized size: Come with one roll size up to 12″*72″， can be cut into any size you would like.
- Adhesive back & easy to use or remove: Come with free tools including a cutting blade and squeegee to help you operate it. Easily clean with water and easy to remove without residue.
- Scratch-resistant & self-healing: with heat, minimizing or undoing scratches! Applying heat can make the adhesive permanent.
- 100% chemical safe: Made of three layers of acrylic compare with other materials on the market our product will not eat through headlight coatings or damage your light.
- Multi-function: Good waterproof， sunscreen， no light and no glue.
Instructions to use:
1: Clean the surface where needs to be pasted.
2: Before preparing to paste the paper, please spray the glass water evenly on the surface where needs to be pasted.
3: Separate the sticker from the bottom paper and spray evenly with glass water.
4: Make sure the sticker is flat on the surface where need to be pasted
5: The scraper drives out the water to ensure a smooth surface.
6: The edge needs to be dried by a torch or electric hair dryer to ensure the smoothness and firmness of the edge.
- Due to the nature of this product, If it is used, there is no refund nor exchange.
- There may be some air bubbles between the vinyl sheet and the protective film that look like “damage”, however, once the protective film is peeled off, the actual vinyl sheet will be just fine
- If you do not have any wrapping or window tinting experience, please do NOT apply this material by yourself. It is not as easy as you think or video show. If you have some experience and want to try it, you can purchase smaller sizes to try out before buying any large sizes material. Professional installation is always highly recommended.
Conversion of Length:
- 1 inches = 2.54cm = 25.4mm
- 1 foot = 12” inches = 30.48cm = 0.304m
- 1 Yard = 3 Feet = 36” inches = 91.44cm
- 1 Meter = 3.28 Feet = 39.47” inches = 100cm
- 1*Cutting blade
- 1*roll Fog Lights Wrap