● Pass Vehicle Inspections: Want to pass the vehicle inspection successfully? TOPDON AL300 enables you to do pre-inspections and save trips to the mechanic. Supporting all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PW, CAN (Controller Area Network), this OBD2 code reader works on most OBD2 compatible vehicles in 1996 and newer.
● Meet Customers’ Needs: Featuring full OBD2 functions, this OBD2 code reader maximally meets customers’ needs with 4 commonly-used functions. Read/clear codes to retrieve generic and manufacturer-specific codes, and turn off the Check Engine Light. Check I/M Readiness Status to check if the emission-related parts are ready for inspection. Run O2 Sensor test to check the O2 sensors.
● Keep Cars Running Safely: Besides the above 4 vital functions, this code reader also offers various indispensable functions: Onboard Monitor, Freeze Frame, EVAP Test, etc., to keep the car running safely. Among them, Read Vehicle Info allows you to retrieve the VIN quickly. No need to look for this long and annoying number everywhere.
● Look up Trouble Codes: It’s hard for many people to know the exact meaning of a DTC, especially for the novices. This OBD2 scan tool saves you the trouble of looking for the definition on DTC Dictionary or Google by automatically showing the DTC and its explanation after reading codes. Moreover, like an electronic dictionary, DTC Lookup enables you to look up OBD2 trouble codes anytime.
● Buy Without Worries: This OBD2 code reader comes with a user manual, which not only helps you locate the vehicle’s DLC socket but also guides you on how to use this OBD2 scanner. For any problems or dissatisfaction, you can return the product or give us your feedback to help us continually improve it.
TOPDON is an emerging technology brand focused on developing innovative, high-performance products for automotive technicians, mechanics, and enthusiasts. We’re committed to consistently exceeding customers’ expectations and changing the way they think about technology.
TOPDON ArtiLink300 is a quick, affordable OBD2 code reader featuring all 10 modes of OBD2 test, DTC Lookup, plug-and-play function, and color display. This OBD2 scanner enables entry-level and DIY users to perform pre-inspections for smog tests, figure out the emission issues, and reset the Check Engine Light.
Reading Codes: Retrieves both generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes; shows the DTC and its detailed description simultaneously.
Erasing Codes: Erases the retrieved DTCs and other related data after certain maintenance or repairs to turn off Check Engine Light.
I/M Readiness Status: Observes the performance of the car’s emission-related systems on the vehicle to check if they are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Live Data: Displays live or real-time PID data of vehicle’s computer modules to analyze or monitor the components running status.
Freeze Frame: Allows users to view the vehicle’s operating parameters when a fault code is detected to quickly locate the malfunctions.
O2 Sensor Test: Checks the Oxygen content in the exhaust and makes adjustments for the best air-fuel ratio.
Vehicle Information: Reads and displays the vehicle information for users to have accurate vehicle diagnosis, including the VIN, CIDs, and CVNs.
On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems that are not continuously monitored to determine if the components or the monitors are fine.
Wide Vehicle Coverage: Equipped with a 16-pin connector, this OBD2 code reader is compatible with the following protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PW, CAN (Controller Area Network), which enable it to work on most OBD2 compatible vehicles in 1996 and newer.
DTC Lookup: Besides the capability of explaining the DTCs of the tested car, you can also use this OBD2 scanner to search the definition of the DTC stored in the built-in DTC library.
Plug-and-play: Just plug this OBD2 code reader into the car and play. No need for any batteries. The rest will be straightforward and intuitive.
Ergonomic Design: With elegant black, ergonomic design, and 4-button operation, this scan tool looks very nice and is easy to use.
A Long Cable: The code reader is equipped with a long connecting cable (about 41.34 in) to provide users with a good user experience.
Colorful LCD Screen: This OBD2 scanner with 1.77” color LCD brings you a better visual effect than black-and-white ones.
Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
No Need to Update: The OBD2 scanner is good enough for vehicle diagnosis and you don’t have to spend time updating it.
Display: 1.77 in Color Display
Operating Voltage: 9~18V
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~70°C (-4°F ~158°F)
Working Temperature: 0°C ~50°C (32°F ~122°F)
Dimensions: 119 * 71.7 * 23.3 mm (4.68 * 2.82 * 0.91 in)
Length: 1050 mm (41.34 in)
Product Weight: 210g (0.46 lb)
1 * ArtiLink 300 Code Reader
1 * Quick Start Guide
1 * User’s Manual