Car Dash Cam HD Night Vision WiFi Car DVR
- 1080P Full HD Night Vision & Sony IMX307: The smart dash cam 1S enables you to achieve 1080P Full HD resolution, and records every detail on the road for you. Equipped with the Sony IMX307 image processor and F/2.2 aperture, the dash cam is pulled in more light to brighten up low-light scenes, providing you the clear images even in the dim light
- Built-in G-Sensor & Emergency Recording: Equipped with the built-in G-Sensor, the 70mai smart dash cam 1S can automatically record an emergency situation and have the videos saved. All of the emergency videos are safely locked as ‘Event File’ to prevent an overwrite
- Voice Control Dash Cam: To provide you with a safe and hands-free using experience, you may use voice commands to use your cam. This car cam recorder can let you easily control it to take pictures and record video just with your voice
- Loop Recording & Evidence Protection: The dash cam automatically overwrites the oldest videos with the latest ones. The videos can be automatically saved and stored locally on a microSD memory card while driving, which ensures the video evidence will be captured and safely secured from overwriting. It supports high-endurance Class 10 (and above) microSD memory cards from 16GB up to 64GB (not included)
- Built-in Wi-Fi & App Control: With built-in WiFi, it can connect to the 70mai App, which simply enables you to watch real-time footage, play recorded videos as well as download files to your phone. Also, this function enabled you to achieve continuous OTA updates by automatically fixing bugs and updating software.
70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S meets all your video/picture needs while driving. The powerful, convenient voice control makes driving safer and more enjoyable. Check below and find what 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S brings:
- 1920x1080P Full HD Resolution
- Sony IMX307 High Sensitivity Image Sensor
- 130° Wide -Angle FOV
- Built-in G-Sensor
- Automatic Emergency Recording
- Voice Control (Take Picture, Record Video)
- WDR App Control (iOS/Android App Connection via Wi-Fi Hotspot)
- Loop Recording
Please Note: To make your dash cam works promptly, a microSD card is required (NOT included in the package). We suggest you use name-brand microSD cards with a minimum capacity of 32GB and a rating of U1(UHS-1) or above.
1080P Full HD: Born out of a shared love of good design & quality products, this 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S provides you the driving experience of 1080P full HD.
Sony IMX307 Image Sensor: Powered by the industry-leading Sony IMX307 high sensitivity image sensor and 130° wide-angle, 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S provides you with outstanding picture quality in any lighting conditions.
Voice Control:70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S enables you to use voice control to take pictures and record video, and enjoy a hands-free driving experience in a safe way.
Built-in G-Sensor & Emergency Recording: With the built-in G-sensor, the dash cam 1S can detect shakes and collisions around your vehicle. The 70mai Smart Dash Cam can automatically record the emergency situation and save videos, pulling driving safety to the next level.
Loop Recording & Evidence Protection: Simply install your 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S and forget it, the dash cam auto overwrites unneeded old videos with newly recorded ones. Rest assured that no locked video segments will be touched in case of any police report or insurance claim filing.
Mobile App Enabled: 70mai mobile app supports both iOS & Android. Simply connect your smart dash cam 1S to the mobile app via a Wi-Fi Hotspot to join the 70mai eco-system. Start watching the live streaming view, replaying or downloading your recorded footage on your handheld big screen.
Low Profile Distraction Free: 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S perfectly sits by or behind your rear-view mirror with minimized distraction.
3-Color Breathing Light: The 3-color breathing light design aims to show you the working status of the 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S:
- Blue – Standby Mode
- Green – Normal Recording Mode
- Red – Non-recording Error Mode
Cable Management: Optimized hidden power cable routing provides you with the neatest cable management. Go 100% virtually unnoticed with no more mess or tangle.
70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S App Connection User Guide
Kind Reminder: To discover more on the 70mai App, please kindly download the official 70mai App before you set up the connection with the dash cam. You can download it on App Store/Google Play by simply scanning QR codes from the user manual or searching ‘70mai‘ manually. Once the 70mai App is installed, launch the App and complete the signup/login process.
To set up the connection between your smart dash cam 1S and the App, please kindly follow these steps:
Step 1: Add Your Device
Before initialization, please make sure your 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S is fully charged or connected to a power source via USB, and location permission is granted to your 70mai app. To start initialization, click the ‘Add Device’ button within the 70mai App and choose your 70mai device as ‘70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S‘. Note that choosing the incorrect device will cause connection failure.
Step 2: Authorize Connection
Make sure you’ve turned on the Wi-Fi hotspot on your 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S. When Wi-Fi turns on, the indicator light will be in a breathing state. If the indicator stays constantly on, please press the power button to enable Wi-Fi. You will then find the 70mai device ’70mai_d06_xxxx’ available in your nearby Wi-Fi network list. Simply connect with the default password 12345678. If you don’t see the 70mai dash cam discoverable, please make sure your mobile device’s Wi-Fi is toggled on. Click the power key side button again on the 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S until you hear “Turning on Wi-Fi hotspot. Wi-Fi hotspot is on”, and you should be seeing your 70mai dash cam show up in the list. Once your smart device is successfully connected to the 70mai Wi-Fi hotspot, please navigate back to the 70mai App to further authorize the connection.
Step 3: Connected Successfully
By following the on-screen instructions and pressing the power key side button to accept the request, you would see the notification ‘Please format the SD card before you use it’ on screen. Simply tap the ”format’ to format the SD card until a final confirmation page shows ‘Formatting successfully’.
Step 4: Ready and Go
Congrats that you have completed the connection settings, you are all set to discover on the 70mai App NOW! You can use the official 70mai App to start watching the live streaming view, replaying or downloading your recorded footage on your handheld big screen.
- 1 x 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S
- 1 x Mount
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x USB Car Charger
- 1 × Electrostatic Sticker
- 1 × Adhesive Sticker
- 1 x User Manual