- Safe & Durable: UL-Listed jumper cables have higher copper content than the others without UL certification which is more durable. Patented design clamps covered with non-conducting rubber, it is safe enough for repeated use.
- Outstanding Performance: Benefit from the high copper content (meet UL standard) of the copper-clad aluminum wire, G420 booster cables have excellent conductivity. Different from the other single-deck rubber-covered jumper cables, this Double-deck rubber-covered cable is stronger.
- UL Certificated: Every jump cable passed the strict working temperature test which is up to the UL standard, it will work well in the extreme environment (-40℉~140℉). You can download and view the UL certification report in the guides and documents under this page.
- Universal Model: With 4 Gauge and 20 Ft length design, booster jumper cable supports 600A peak current, it can start the cars with up to 6.0 L gas and 4.0 L diesel engine, suitable for various cars and connection ways.
- Item Weight: 5.37 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.02 x 10.83 x 3.54 inches
- Vehicle Service Type: Passenger Cars, SUV, Trucks, (with up to 6.0L Gas or 4.0L Diesel engine)
- Amperage: 600 Amps
- Voltage: 12 Volts